Is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results.
In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Digi Stroma can increase the search engine rank and site traffic of any company. The expertise offered by its technical and copywriting staff enables EasySeo to successfully meet the needs of companies with complex websites in competitive industries.
Analyze a website
We first analyze a website, followed by a step-by-step plan to have the website communicate keywords more effectively to search engines. Our ultimate goal is to get our clients more visitors and higher conversion of sales and leads.
On-Page & Off-Page Optimization
The goal of on page and off page optimization is to generate a theme consistent with your targeted keywords. The search engine is a robot, not a human … and therefore, you must follow our proven process to educate the robot so that it brings your website up when your potential customers are searching for specific business related keywords.
How We Do
Before beginning a search engine optimization (SEO) project, it is important to understand the process involved in an effective SEO campaign. EasySeo caters to clients who require an intensive, full-service approach to search engine marketing.
Keyword density tells you how often a search term appears in a text in relation to the total number of words it contains
Onpage optimization refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position
In the field of SEO, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a webpage
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
Our SEO review consists of several factors like a content, linking structure, social media efforts, and its trust in the internet.
Why IS SEO BENEFICIAL TO YOUR BUSINESS?
- Ranking Importance: This year research shows that approximately 85% of all Web sites are found via search engines
- Effective strategy: SEO allows you the ability to choose keyword phrases for searches performed by potential customers
- Bring Visitors: Solid SEO and search friendly Web design will help bring visitors to your Website
- Major Search Engines: 96% of Internet users begin their Web search through a major search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL)
- 3.5 billion Search Results: There are more than 3.5 billion Google searches conducted every day. 76% of all global searches take place on Google. Google Search Index contains more than 100,000,000 GB. 16 – 20% of all annual Google search results are new. More than 60% of Google searches come from mobile devices.
- Consumer Perception: Consumer perception is that the higher a Web sites are ranked in a search engine